12 Days Classic Cambodia and Vietnam Tour
Journey back in time as you explore Cambodia and Vietnam, from the artistry of ancient architecture to the stunning landscapes carved and preserved with time. This 12 days custom tailored tour will allow you to find the magnificence and charm of Cambodia and Vietnam.
After your arriving at Siem Reap, take two days to explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Then have a boat out to see the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia and to the lake village of Kampong Phluck to learn how people adapt to life on this body of water. After that, transfer to Phnom Penh, a crossroads of Asia’s past and present. Have a half day tour to see the Royal Palace, National Museum in Phnom Penh. Then move to Saigon, first to discover the Mekong Delta, and move to Hoi An Ancient Town to wander at the ancient and tranquil street. Then spend time traversing the stunning scenery of Ha Long Bay.
PLACES VISITED Siem Reap – Phnom Penh – Saigon – My Tho (Bentre) – Hoian – Hanoi
DEPARTURE DATES: Dates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Spend two days to discover the splendor of the famous Angkor Wat temple.
- Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
- Enjoy a river cruise down the Mekong Delta to witness the persisting culture.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it’s many limestone islands on this private full-day tour.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Phnom Penh(1 night)