12 Days Classic Myanmar and Cambodia Tour
On this 13-day cultural and adventurous tour, you will touch Myanmar, a mysterious country hidden from the west for many years, to explore the hustle and bustle Yangon and the exotic Mandalay, and you will visit Cambodia to see the glorious jungle-tangled temples in Angkor Wat.
During your first several days of this tour, spend time to the most famous and essential attractions in Yangon, Mandalay, Amarapura, Bagan, covering the historical heritages, natural landscapes and local hospitality. Then fly to Siem Reap. Visit Angkor to be impressed by the magnificent temples and enjoy the sunset from the pyramid-shaped temple of Pre Rup. And spend one day to take a boat out to the lake village to see how people adapt to life on this unique ecosystem.
PLACES VISITED Yangon – Mandalay – Amarapura – Mandalay – Bagan – Heho – Inle Lake – Heho – Yangon – Phnom penh – Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATES Dates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
- Two days to be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
At a Glance
Inle Lake(2 nights)
Phnom Penh(1 night)
Siem Reap(3 nights)