14 Days Classic Myanmar with Vietnam Tour
This 14 days tour combines the two countries in Southeast Asia, aiming to provide you an experience of the history, culture, people and traditions that have evolved over the years in these two magnificent countries.
During your first several days of this tour, spend time to the most famous and essential attractions in Yangon, Mandalay, Amarapura, Bagan, covering the historical heritages, natural landscapes and local hospitality. Then fly to Saigon, first to discover the Mekong Delta, and move to Hoi An Ancient Town to wander at the ancient and tranquil street. Then spend time traversing the stunning scenery of Ha Long Bay.
PLACES VISITED Yangon – Mandalay – Amarapura – Mandalay – Bagan – Heho – Inle Lake – Heho – Yangon – Saigon – My Tho – Hoian – hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
DEPARTURE DATES: Dates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit the peaceful former capital Yangon with the awesome pagodas.
- Cruise on the tranquil Inle Lake and experience the unique lifestyle of local floating farmers.
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
- Cruise beside the famous riverbanks of the Mekong River to witness the persisting culture.
- Stroll through atmospheric streets in Hoi An Ancient Town and relax yourself totally.
- Enjoy Halong Bay and it’s many limestone islands on this private full-day tour.
At a Glance