15 Days Classic Cambodia Laos Luang Sai Cruise Golden Triangle Bangkok
This adventure tour is designed to offer you the perfect mixture of adventure, nature and cultural history of three of the most alluring and fascinating countries in Southeast Asia – Cambodia, Laos and Thainad within 15 days.
In Cambodia, take two days to explore the magnificent temples and towers in Angkor and another one day to take boat trip to the lake village to see how people adapt to life on this unique ecosystem. Then move to Laos, after a one-day city tour in Vientiane, fly to Luang Prabang. Have a tour to Kuang Si Waterfall to soak up the beauty of this natural waterfall. Then take the Luang Say Cruise to get to Thailand. En tour, pay a visit to the Pak Ou Cave. After your arriving at Chiang Rai, have one day to explore this city and another day to Golden Triangle. Then move to Chiang Mai to visit the Elephant Camp, learn to get to close to and take care of them.
PLACES VISITED Siem Reap – Vientiane – Luang Prabang – Chiang Rai – Golden Triangle – Chiang Mai – Bangkok
DEPARTURE DATE SDates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Spend two days to discover the splendor of the famous Angkor Wat temple.
- Walk along the stilted houses of a floating village at Tonle Sap.
- Prepare yourself to swim and have fun in the falls and enjoy the natural pools.
- See thousands of Buddha images during your riverboat to Pak Ou caves.
- Take Luang Say Cruise to experience the amazing scenery and real life along Mekong River.
- Soak up the contrasting cultural splendor of Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai.
At a Glance
Siem Reap(3 nights)
Luang Prabang(2 nights)
Cruise on Mekong River(1 night)
Chiang Rai (5 nights)