Biking Hanoi To Vientiane Tour 13 Days
Hanoi to Vientiane our cycling holiday begins in the Vietnam capital city Hanoi . Situated on the banks of the Red river, Hanoi has a relaxed, elegant charm. From here you will enjoy some of the most breathtaking scenery in Asia and mountain biking towards Northern Vietnam. We travel through a rural landscape to Nam Ngum, then cycling on to Vang Vieng.
We enter a landscape of stunning limestone karst formations as our journey continues on via rolling hills to the historic city of Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This ancient, royal city full of exquisite Buddhist Temples, where time seems to stand still, is a magical place to explore and relax.
– English speaking guide
– Bike rental (Trek 4400 Mountain bike) and helmet
– Back up Car with drinks and support
– Luggage Transport or non riding guest transfer
– Nights in hotels, guesthouse and home-stay
– Meals as described in itinerary B = Breakfast , L = Lunch , D = Dinner
– Boat ride in tour
Remark: Depending on weather and road conditions, this itinerary is subject to changes