Cycling Phnom Penh to Angkor 6 Days
The trip can be started in Phnom Penh or Siem Reap, where the mountain bikes have been prepared. Our cycling guide will brief on the tour. Getting around and out of Phnom Penh is a busy traffic. So we might transfer a little bit if the traffic is worse. Most of the road surface is good with tarmac. Then we take the boat crossing Tonle Sap lake, which is best from July to February.
We ride approximately 320 km mostly on tarmac roads on most of the days except from Banteay Srei to Kbal Spean which is about 15km on the dirt road. Apart from Angkor complex, the other main interest are Kbal Spean known as the river of thousand lingas and Beng Mealea ruin temple hidden in the jungle. The temple is charming, peaceful and has its own special character. Once it was featured in the movie stared by Indiana Jones and the Two Brother by French movie maker Jean Jacques Anaud.
Tour Price Includes
– Accommodation 3* star in sharing room
– Cycling experienced guide
– Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
– Support van & cool box
– Snack and water
– Boat ticket Phnom Penh-Siem Reap
– International Flights
– Departure Tax $25 (international)
– Visa Fees $20 (issued on arrival)
– Alcoholic, and other beverages
– Tips for guides.
– Personal travel insurance
– Any services not mentioned in itinerary