Discover Laos with Cambodia Tour 16 days
This discovery tour is designed for you to discover the magical Laos in depth and the majestic temples of Angkor in Cambodia.
After your arrival at Vientiane, the capital of Laos, start your in-depth tour in Laos. Firstly fly to Sam Neua to see the beautiful countryside of terraced rice fields, forests and craggy karst mountains, and then drive to visit the interesting Central Market in Phonsavan and the impressive Plain of Jars, and move on to Luang Prabang where spend one day in Kuang Si Waterfall to soak up the beauty of the Kuang Si Waterfalls and swim in the crystal-clear waters and one day to experience elephant riding. The alms giving procession in the morning should not be missed in Laos’ culture. Fly to Siem Reap, and take two days to explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom from the small circuit to the large circuit, and visit the unique floating village on the Tonle Sap Lake.
PLACES VISITED Vientiane – Sam Neua – Vieng Xai – Xieng Khuang – Luang Prabang – Siem Reap
DEPARTURE DATES Dates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Visit Luang Prabang, a Shangri-La of golden temples and pampered refinement.
- In-depth discovery the beautiful countryside in Sam Neua.
- Experience the unique Laos’ culture – the alms giving procession in the morning.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- Two days to be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
At a Glance
Sam Neua(2 nights)
Xieng Khuang(2 nights)
Luang Prabang(5 nights)
Siem Reap(4 nights)