Ha Noi Ha Giang trekking tour visit Hoang Su Phi Nam Hong 4 days
From the magnificent reaches of its rugged mountains to the spectacular rice fields carving out it many valleys and forests, Ha Giang is Vietnam’s dream destination for any travellers love trekking and biking. Steeped in ancient history and exuding a vibrant cultural flair, Ha Giang is an enticing draw for lovers of beautiful locales which have a tale to tell and is quickly becoming a popular tourist draw without losing the allure of its remoteness and tranquillity. By join Ha Giang trekking tours 3 nights 2 days to visit Ha Giang, Ethnology Museum, Hoang Su Phi, Nam Hong village, Phin Ho village… you will get to close to nature and communicate with local people in here.
– It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so copy of passport and visa is needed 3 days at least before starting the trek in Ha Giang.
– Personal luggage when trekking should be no more than 6kg. Good trekking shoes, rain gear, warm clothes (Nov. to Mar.) and insect repellent are of great use.
– Daily trekking about 15-20 kms.
– See the best time to visit Hoang Su Phi
– Some meals not includes in Promotion Tour.
– Adventure Tour: Services as in Promotion Tour but there is NO English speaking go with you on the tour.
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us Via Booking Form to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Private A/C transfer Hanoi – Ha Giang and vice-versa. (Not for promotion tour price)
– English speaking guide, local guide, porter.
– Entrance fees and border entry permission.
– Accommodation as mentioned in the program. See homestay
– Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
– Travel insurances.
– Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
– Tips and gratuities.
– Services not clearly mentioned above
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, IET can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.