Halong Bay Cruise Muslim Tour 1Day
Halong Bay Cruise Muslim
Our driver and tour guide will meet and pick up at your hotel at 8:30am for the journey east of Hanoi (approximately 3 to 3,5 hours) to Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay. En route you will pass fields of busy workers farming their rice fields using traditional methods of cultivation. You will arrive Halong Bay at 12:00pm. You will get on aboard your boat cruising around this magnificent bay and among thousands islands that jut out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment – you will also have the opportunity to stop at two of the many grottoes.
The first stop on this five-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace. Dau Go Cave with History of Vietnam`s fight Mongolian 13th Century!
We continue cruise to the southern part of the Bay to visit floating village, fish farms, Fighting Cocks islets, Human Head islet, Duck islet, Cruise back to Halong City, Get on Car and return for Hanoi. Arriving at about 7.30 PM, we drop you off at your Hotel. Finish your trip.
Tour Cost included:
– Private Car – Return transport Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi. Pick up from Hotel.
– Private cruise ( 4 hours) on Halong Bay & visiting caves.
– English speaking Tour guide
– Lunch on Board with fresh sea food (no meats). We can arrange packed lunch box. On request.
– Visiting fees
– All Taxes & Service charge..
Tour Cost Non Included:
– Beverage during meals
– International airfare with airport tax
– Domestic air ticket
– Personal expenses
– Travel insurance
– Other services unspecified in the including list
– Tipping is at customer’s discretion
– Personal Expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc)