Hanoi: Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature; take a “cyclo” ride through the Old Quarter.
Halong Bay: Visiting Halong Bay – Natural World Heritage by a traditional Junk boat, discover caves & fishing villages, explore the lagoon.
Hoa Lu: the remains are the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city.
Tam Coc: means three caves – considered as Halong Bay on land, sitting on a boat rowed by local lady in Hoang Long river and see the first limestone mountains, which will run along their river way for several kilometers
Itinerary in brief
- Day 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam
- Day 2: Halong Bay Cruise full day (B, L)
- Day 3: Hanoi Sightseeing full day (B, L)
- Day 4: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc sightseeing full day (B, L)
- Day 5: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)