Indochina Vietnam Cambodia Highlight Tour 15Days
- Hanoi: Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature; take a “cyclo” ride through the Old Quarter
- Halong Bay: Overnight cruise in a traditional Junk boat, discover caves & fishing villages, explore the lagoon.
- Hue: See stunning scenery en-route to Hue; Take a dragon boat to visit pagodas; Visit the Imperial Citadel. Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda and the Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang.
- Danang – Hoi An: See ancient sculpture in the Cham Museum, and tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains. A walking tour through the UNESCO listed Old Quarter; Countryside bike ride, visit an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, and a Chinese assembly hall.
- Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum
- Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be floating market.
- Angkor Temples: Temple complex at Angkor, Angkor Thom (Bayon), Beautiful wall carvings. Discover the awe-inspiring sights of Cambodia. Highlights include the magnificent temple complex at Angkor Wat, as well as other stunning Khmer architecture at Angkor Thom (Bayon) and Banteay Srei, the jewel of Khmer art, beautifully hand-carved 10th Century wall friezes.
Day 4: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi. (B, L)
Day 7: Thien Mu Pagoda/Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang. (B, L)
Day 8: Leave Hue to Danang/City Sightseeing. (B, L)
Day 10: My Son Sanctuary half day Tour & free go shopping (B, L)
Day 12: Full day to Mekong Delta/River Boat Trip. (B, L)
Day 13: Conclude Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City depart Siem Reap Cambodia. (B, L)
Day 14: Siem Reap sightseeing full day (B, L)
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us Via Booking Form to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Tour Cost included:
13 nights hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
1 night stay overnight on Board in Halong Bay in twin-share cabin.
Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
Boat trips in the Mekong Delta, Hue & Hoi An
All entrance and sightseeing fees
Water Puppet Show & Cyclo Tour in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Approval letter for landing visa to Vietnam: single entry, one month valid
All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
International airfare and airport taxes in Vietnam
Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
Visa fees to Vietnam & Cambodia.
Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
Kayak, Massage onboard
Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
Internal flight tickets: Hanoi – Hue, Danang – Ho Chi Minh City (economy class) Vietnam Airlines including fuel charge & Airport taxes.
International flight ticket: Ho Chi Minh City – Siem Reap (Cambodia) (economy class) Vietnam Airlines including fuel charge & Airport taxes.
Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, IET can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.