Sapa Trekking from Hoang Lien National Park to Nam Sai Valley 5days
Hanoi – Laocai – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Seo Mi Ty – Den Thang – Ta Trung Ho – Nam Ngan – Nam Sang – Ban Sai – My Son – Nam Toong – Thanh Phu Bridge – Sapa – Hanoi
Highlights Spectacular landscapes of the Hoang Lien mountain range and Hoang Lien national park. Unique culture, custom and way of living of the H’mong, Zao, Tay ethnics. Two nights home stay in remote villages of the Zao and Tay ethnic for local life experiences
We have a range of trekking tours available for you to choose from that have been specifically designed to enable you to experience some of the very best landscape and scenery that Vietnam has to offer. During the treks you will have the opportunity to sleep under the stars in a tent or in a local family house.
Most of our treks start with a jeep ride to take us out of town to where the real adventure starts. Your English speaking, Vietnamese guide will be able to answer questions about the countryside as well as local ethnic minority cultures and customs. During the treks you will only have to carry a small daypack with your personal belongings and of course your camera. Porters from the Black H’Mong ethnic minority hill tribe will carry the rest of your luggage in special watertight bags.
• English or French speaking guide
• Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
• Cook (from group sizes of 6 clients)
• All needed transport
• All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
• Train ticket (Hanoi – Laocai -Hanoi)
• Water on the whole trip
• Sleeping bag and mattresses
• Waterproof bluebag for luggage
• Tents if needed
• Mosquito net
• All entrance fees and permit
• Overnight in local house or tent
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above.