Trekking Mai Chau and Phu Luong Nature Reserve 9days
This trip offers one of the most outstanding natural scenery in the North Vietnam, active travellers haveopportunity to enjoy and explore the impressive nature beauty and culture richsess of Mai Chau –Xa Linh Nature Reserve, the pictureque rice terrace paddy, magnificent limestone mountain ranges of Pu Luong Nature Reserve and visit one of Thai and Muong Ethnic minority. Visitors also experiences in interacting and staying in Muong,Thai homestay tribes, enjoying traditional food, joining with Thai alive music performances. Trekking on the mix of good single track paths and undulating rough jeep trails, the views are stunning while we passed through villages and across lush rice paddy. Trekking (trekking tours) through the core of Phu Luong nature reserve will expose the best scenery, experiencing the most diverse Phu Luong with a huge variety of rare fauna and flora in the limestone mountain forest.
- phu luong nature reserve
- luong nature reserve
- phu luong nature
- nature reserve
- phu luong
– English speaking cycling guide ( other languages upon requests)
– Accommodations are based on double/ twin occupancy
– Private Eco homestay village based on size of group
– Meals details in itineraries ( 8 breakfast, 8lunches, 8 dinners)
– Van or bus transfer on the first day and the last day
– Truck supported and carry luggage to homestay each day.
– Boat trip in Ma river
– Sightseeing excursions as outlined itineraries
– First aid kit
– Cold water box, small fresh towel.
– Mineral water for drinking
– Support crew to supply picnic lunches and water on trekking day, prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner in trekking.
– Local trekking guide