Trekking Mu Cang Chai Tour 3 Days
This Trekking Mu Cang Chai Tour gives you a best chance to discover the unspoiled beauties as well as friendly locals in mountainous provinces: Mu Cang Chai – where the charming essence of these lands remains unchanged. Explore these lands by hiking around unparalleled routes, meeting people of several ethnic minorities and visiting villages and typical markets.
Mu Cang Chai is located about 350km from Hanoi so we will spend most of the first day and the last day on the vehicle but the condition of the road is quite good and you can have stop as often as you want for taking photographs and coffee breaks or a short walk at nice places to stretch out. The trek on Day 2 is actually quite flexible for you to discuss with our expert tour guide based on the condition of your fitness and weather on the day to get the most suitable trek such as long one or short one or with vehicle support between the spots. The homestay and local hotel are rather basic but we will do our best to provide the most comfort for your stays.
- trekking mu cang chai tour
- mu cang chai
- trekking mu cang chai
- mu cang chai tour
- trekking mu cang
Enjoy Scenic driving journey
Admire the beauty of the rice terraced paddy fields
Enjoy the local food
Experience a homestay night on a traditional stilt house of ethnic minority
Learn the interesting cultures of different ethnic groups such as Thai and H’mong
Trek along a back roads up and down the mountains to enjoy the breath-taking landscape.
- Air-conditioned private vehicles for all transportations
- Entrance fee & sightseeing fee
- English speaking guide enthusiastic, responsible, full support
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- International flights and airport taxes
- Visas toVietnam
- Tips and personal expenses such as: laundry, telephone, drinks…
- Bank charges relating to the payment
- Other services that are not clearly mentioned in the “price includes” list.