Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels.
Danang – Hoi An: See ancient sculpture in the Cham Museum, and tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains. A walking tour through the UNESCO listed Old Quarter; Countryside bike ride, visit an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, and a Chinese assembly hall.
Hanoi: Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature; take a “cyclo” ride through the Old Quarter
Halong Bay: Overnight cruise in a traditional Junk boat, discover caves & fishing villages, explore the lagoon.
Itinerary in brief
- Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels. (B, L)
- Day 3: Leave Ho Chi Minh City – Danang – Hoi An. (B, L)
- Day 4: Full day Explore Hoi An. (B, L)
- Day 5: Leave Hoi An to Hanoi. (B, L)
- Day 6: Hanoi to Halong Bay Cruise & stay overnight on Board. (B, L, D)
- Day 7: Halong Bay to Hanoi. (B, L)
- Day 8: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)