Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels
Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be floating market.
Dalat: is often called the “City of Eternal Spring”. Visit Bao Dai Palace, the art royal decored villa and its surrounding gardens provide a nice view of Dalat and the hills beyond. We venture outside of town to visit Truc Lam Thien Vien and Pagoda
Danang – Hoi An: See ancient sculpture in the Cham Museum, and tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains. A walking tour through the UNESCO listed Old Quarter; Countryside bike ride, visit an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, and a Chinese assembly hall.
Hue: See stunning scenery en-route to Hue; Take a dragon boat to visit pagodas; Visit the Imperial Citadel. Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda and the Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang.
Hanoi: Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature; take a “cyclo” ride through the Old Quarter
Halong Bay: Overnight cruise in a traditional Junk boat, discover caves & fishing villages, explore the lagoon.
Itinerary in brief
- Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels. (B, L)
- Day 3: Full day to Mekong Delta/River Boat Trip. (B, L)
- Day 4: Leave Ho Chi Minh City – Da Lat – City of Love (B, L)
- Day 5: Dalat sightseeing full day (B, L)
- Day 6: Free for leisure in Dalat – Depart for Hoi An (via Danang Airport) (B)
- Day 7: Hoi An Excursion/Thun Bon River Boat Trip. (B, L)
- Day 8: My Son Sanctuary half day Tour & free go shopping (B, L)
- Day 9: To Danang/City Sightseeing – Hue, Old Imperial City. (B, L)
- Day 10: Full day sightseeing in Hue the Old Imperial City. (B, L)
- Day 11: Thien Mu Pagoda/Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang. (B, L)
- Day 12: Hanoi Sightseeing full day (B, L)
- Day 13: Excursion to Halong Bay and Stay overnight on Board. (B, L, D)
- Day 14: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi. (B, L)
- Day 15: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)